We have officially re-opened under Phase 3 of NY State's guidelines and very much look forward to working with you all again, as most of our clients are like family to us. Tattooing is a close-proximity service. Therefore, we must take all necessary precautions to keep our Artists and Clients safe. The following guidelines will be uncompromisable until at least the end of Summer 2020; when we will revisit the community environment to analyze future protocols.
1. All Clients will receive a phone call or message the day before or morning of their appointment to confirm the health of themselves, others in their home, and at their workplace over the past 14 days. Do you have any symptoms? Fever, cough shortness of breath, body aches, sore throat, headache?
2. On the day of your appointment, Clients must take and record their body temperature at home, which will be verified by a touch-less laser thermometer upon arrival.
3. All Clients must wear masks for the duration of their time on premises. Please bring your own mask. Disposable masks are fine, but if you are wearing a cloth one, please make sure it has been washed within the past 24 hours. If you do not own, or forget to bring a mask, we will have disposable ones on site for you.
4. Please wash your hands in the bathroom upon entry. Our shop will also have Hand Sanitizer available for frequent use.
5. ARTISTS will wear face masks and eye protection for the duration of their time at the studio, and will change masks, sanitize eyewear, and sterilize work stations between every session. We will also be regularly sterilizing all door handles and commons areas.
6. SOCIAL DISTANCING... Since we are an Appointment Only shop, this won't be a drastic change. Please, NO WALK-INS at this time. We also ask that you leave your friends and family at home. Only ONE CLIENT PER ARTIST at any given time. If you are early to your appointment, we request that you wait outside or in your vehicle until your exact booking time.
7. No food or beverages will be allowed in the shop unless they are sealed, pre-packaged, single-serve items. We also ask that nobody looks through portfolios, reference books, and other shop items to prevent contamination. Please keep in mind that your every day carry items could possibly contribute to spreading illnesses. We suggest that you keep your cell phones regularly cleaned and not to handle any cash or credit cards until the end of your session.
8. RESCHEDULING... Appointments will be rescheduled for anyone who is symptomatic of any illness, asymptomatic but exposed to anyone with symptoms or confirmed illness within the last 14 days. You will not lose your deposit, nor be charged if you must reschedule under the typically required 48 hour notice.
9. Our staff is already highly trained and certified in Bloodborne Pathogens, Cross Contamination, and Sterilization practices, as per legitimate tattoo shop standards. We pride ourselves in taking every conceivable step to create a safe and healthy environment for everyone.
Thank you for doing your part in preventing the spread of any and all viruses and bacteria!
With over 20 years as a professional Artist, this shop owner has a wealthy background with diverse styles and skill sets to pull from.
Ven brings a sharp delicacy to the art coming out of our shop. His Pointalism and Fine Line style makes him very popular, and keeps clients coming back for more!
Our talented young apprentice is ready for skin and excited to get you decorated! You’ll enjoy her cute and naturalistic style. But go easy, she’s just starting out.
We have re-opened under Phase 3 of NY State's response to the COVID-19 Pandemic! Please familiarize yourself with our new policies and practices at the top of this page. Our books are open for Consultations and Scheduling!
EXIT 30 from Interstate 81
Turn in between McDonald's and Dunkin Donuts, then a right into our lot.
5867 State Route 31, Cicero, New York 13039, United States
Some of our Artists take walk-ins, and some are by appointment only. Rates also vary by Artist. Refer to their profiles for more details.
TWO WAYS TO BOOK A CONSULTATION:
1. Fill out the online form in as much detail as possible.
2. Stop by the shop during business hours to fill out a Design Intake Sheet, or download a sheet at the bottom of our FAQ page, and email it to us.
Once booked, please bring or email relevant photo reference.