As we enter 2021, the handling of COVID-19 preventions, along with politicized statistics, adds to the continuing confusion on how to live with our new daily habits. As vaccinations give some hope, we will continue to enforce minimum guidelines to err on the side of caution, for the time being. Please review our updated procedures below.
1. All CLIENTS will have their temperatures taken upon entry of their appointment and asked questions to confirm the health of themselves, others in their home, and at their workplace over the past 14 days. Do you have any symptoms? Fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches, sore throat, headache, loss of taste and smell? Been exposed to a carrier? Travel out of State recently? If so, please reschedule.
2. CLIENTS must wear masks for the duration of their time on premises. Please bring your own mask. Disposable masks are fine, but if you are wearing a cloth one, please make sure it has been washed within the past 24 hours. If you do not own, or forget to bring a mask, we will have disposable ones on site for you.
Our shop also has Hand Sanitizer available for frequent use.
3. SOCIAL DISTANCING... Since we are an Appointment Only shop, this won't be a drastic change. Please, NO WALK-INS at this time. We also ask that you leave your friends and family at home. Only ONE CLIENT PER ARTIST at any given time. If you are early to your appointment, we request that you wait outside or in your vehicle until your exact booking time.
4. We ask that nobody looks through portfolios, reference books, and other shop items, to prevent contamination. Please keep in mind that your every day carry items could possibly contribute to spreading illnesses. We suggest that you keep your cell phones regularly cleaned and not to handle any cash or credit cards until the end of your session.
5. RESCHEDULING... Appointments will be rescheduled for anyone who is symptomatic of any illness, asymptomatic but exposed to anyone with symptoms or confirmed illness within the last 14 days. You will not lose your deposit, nor be charged if you must reschedule under the typically required 48 hour notice.
Our staff is already highly trained and certified in Bloodborne Pathogens, Cross Contamination, and Sterilization practices, as per legitimate tattoo shop standards. We pride ourselves in taking every conceivable step to create a safe and healthy environment for everyone.
Thank you for doing your part in preventing the spread!
With over 20 years as a professional Artist, this shop owner has a wealthy background with diverse styles and skill sets to pull from.
Ven brings a sharp delicacy to the art coming out of our shop. His Pointalism and Fine Line style makes him very popular, and keeps clients coming back for more!
Our talented young apprentice is ready for skin and excited to get you decorated! You’ll enjoy her cute and naturalistic style. But go easy, she’s just starting out.
We have added an ATM to the shop for your convenience! Only a $2.75 transaction fee. Way cheaper than credit card service fees.
PLEASE NOTE that we do NOT have a Piercer.
EXIT 30 from Interstate 81
Turn in between McDonald's and Dunkin Donuts, then a right into our lot.
5867 State Route 31, Cicero, New York 13039, United States
Some of our Artists take walk-ins, and some are by appointment only. Rates also vary by Artist. Refer to their profiles for more details.
TWO WAYS TO BOOK A CONSULTATION:
1. Fill out the online form in as much detail as possible.
2. Stop by the shop during business hours to fill out a Design Intake Sheet, or download a sheet at the bottom of our FAQ page, and email it to us.
Once booked, please bring or email relevant photo reference.